Thursday, November 3, 2011

BEFORE You Put Those Dresses Away!! Nanette Lepore Go Getter Dress

Yeah, yeah, I know, Fall is Here. Don't get me wrong, I love some Fall weather. I love the scent, I love the feel, I love almost everything about Fall. But I'm gonna miss my little dresses. Here we will share with you our last few glory days of summer attire. I know that models shoot Summer attire in the Winter Season, and Winter attire in the Summer Season, but we are just not that serious! This fun, flirty, head turning dress is a Nanette Lepore design, appropriately called the "go getter". 



 

No explanation needed, but pretty much anything you want is yours for the day. So go ahead and shoot for the stars ladies! I love the surplice neckline, and adore the flaps of fabric that was placed at the hip and the chest area. The fit is phenomenal! Reviews for this dress advise that it runs slightly one size larger, I'm guessing it's at the boob area. Check the measurements before you pick this one up. Soon we will settle down and retire our sweet and fun dresses to their storage place over the next few months, but you can't blame us for squeezing in some extra time with our lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment