WANT AN ULTRA DEFINED BRAIDOUT? TRY THIS..
|Ultra Defined Braid Out On Natural Curly Hair|
What she wanted was to keep some length (you know how first day braidouts steal the length--for those of us that even care).
WHAT I DID:
1) On hair that was about 75% dry, I did corn braids. The hair was sectioned horizontally at the crown area. This way, I could do vertical corn braids of about 5 on the top section, and another 5 on the bottom section. Basically, this allows for those of us who are not that great at doing corn braids to stop halfway through before we get into problems. At the forehead area, that section was braided towards the forehead so that she could have the hair "in the face" look. She actually liked how this braidout turned out!
1) Jane Carter Nourish & Shine
2) Taliah Waajid "Lock it Up"
3) Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
4) Giovanni's L.A. Hold Hair Spritz
|Braidouts Done on 80% Air Dried Hair Gives Some Length|
|This Braidout Had Hold Thanks to The L.A. Hold Hair Spritz by Giovanni|