Monday, July 9, 2012

Big Chop Fun Styling with a POP of VIBRANT BLONDE COLOR!


Have Fun with Color This Season: Naturally Coily Hair Plays Well With Color


All Natural Hair in a Low Shaved Crop Cut: WAVES GALORE!

Meet Sha! She is no stranger to color or drastic hair changes. Last I saw her (just a few months back), she was sporting dark toned, relaxed hair that was shaped into a sweet pixie cut.


This time around, she tried to shock me with a shaved head of beautifully natural curls. I see nothing but waves and curls! I love it! I've been talking to her about how easy my natural hair is. Seems she believed me and chopped off her relaxed hair. This seems like such a fun way to "big chop". Shave it low, and color it out! 

She lightened her eyebrows to match the hair on her head.

PRODUCTS USED: HAIR COLOR: HONEY BUTTER BY GARNIER FRUCTISE
EYEBROW LIGHTENER: CLAIROL PROFESSIONAL MAXIMUM LIFT: PURE WHITE (SHE USED THE POWDER IN A WHITE ENVELOPE)

Garnier Fructise Honey Butter Color

This cut is really low maintenance, except from the fact that you need to check in with your stylist/barber every few weeks for a shape up around the edges. In between that, basic wash and go rules apply (deep condition, moisturize, seal, etc).

Styling So FUN & EASY
I saw clearly that she was having fun with it! I would too! Maybe one of these days...........

I don't think that tone hair color would work well on my chocolate toned skin, but I'm pretty sure I could find a color that I can have fun with too.

No comments:

Post a Comment