Sunday, December 4, 2011

J Crew Silk Taffeta Bow Monde Dress! A Great Way to Kick Off Holiday Parties

My image of J. Crew is plain cardigans, high waist or hip-slung denim, or t shirts. I certainly had a lot to learn! J. Crew is one of the main retailer that sell wedding or formal/special occasion dresses as well as your favorite pair of jeans! Where have I been? I guess not in the J. Crew store. But I've gotta wonder if they even stock this type of inventory in the stores, or is it sold mostly online? Here we have the J. Crew Silk Taffeta Bow Monde Dress in Dark Pewter. Perfect Little New Years Dress! The matte color of this dress will be easily accessorized.




You can play with shoes, necklace, earrings, hair!! Oh, the endless possibilities! This dress falls above the knees. Can you believe that it has hidden side pockets at the hip area? It's styled with a strapless silhouette, and fitted bodice. It typically retails for $250.00, but I've seen it available for less (around $150.00). Some "fashionistas" use it for their bridal party dresses. Whatever you use it for, you will definitely have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment